Monday, December 8, 2014

Dec 7: Quiet Sunday

Lopez Building
Went to mass in the morning and the place we sat was not so great because I could barely hear the sound. I think we choose a dead spot. The homily was also interesting because the priest presented a touching video about a son who left home because he had a quarrel with his dad. As he lived his own life, he had an accident. The son gave up on recuperating until his father came and literally carried him on his back to help him walk.


The message from what I could hear is that God is calling us to repent and in his call, he does not leave us alone. He is there when we turn back to him.

After mass, we went to visit my father's grave. Then we went to Ortigas for lunch. We passed by my old office the Lopez Building and it is still a beautiful building but unlike before, there are a lot more buildings around it. We had lunch at a Korean restaurant. There's a lot of Koreans migrating to the Philippines, one thing I noticed. The food was good ad I think I ate so much I had to skip dinner.

We went to the hospital to have a Holter monitor set up for my mom then we went back home. It was a restful day.

There was also talks of the typhoon hitting Metro Manila. But thankfully, as it hit landmass, it weakened.

No comments:

Post a Comment