Monday, December 8, 2014

Dec 8: Immaculate Conception

I am the Immaclate Conception
This was the Feast of the Immaculate Conception. We remember how God saved the Blessed Mother from original sin when she was conceived. The Church was full.


After mass, I went to buy some stuff to bring home and packed my stuff. Then I went for lunch with my newly wed nephew and his wife. We went to Vikings but the line up was quite long so we settled for Yakimix.

Manila has a lot of restaurants offering buffet that it makes me wonder how people could afford it when statistics say that 40% (you read it right, that's not a typo) are below the poverty line. With all the malls around and interestingly, I think 3 of the malls in Metro Manila are in the top 10 largest malls in the world.

Yakimix Restaurant
They couple are moving abroad and I hope they had a blessed life together. I had met the wife and she seems to be well grounded and have a compassionate and generous heart. I told my nephew he is blessed to have her as his wife.

After this, I went to meet someone and then had dinner. We went to Sincerity restaurant. There used to be a Sincerity restaurant in Chinatown and they opened a branch in Banawe. It is interesting that a lot of businesses had moved from Chinatown to Banawe which makes Banawe the new Chinatown.

After dinner, it was coming back home to prepare for my trip tomorrow.
Storm cloud in the horizon

No comments:

Post a Comment